Check out the links below for your weekly brew news roundup. Cheers!
- Huffington Post gives six unique beer parings for your Thanksgiving festivities. What beers will be joining your family at the table this holiday?
- The Miami Herald gets in on the turkey and beer paring tips too.
- Discovery Channel’s Brew Masters starts this Sunday 10/21 at 10pm.
- The New York Times discusses great ciders for the autumn months and what might accompany your turkey well.
- Slashfood gives 5 unique beer and food parings.
- China bans the Rogue brand because “Rogues are, ‘…vagrant, idle, sturdy beggars, vagabonds, and tramps… detrimental to socialist morals and customs.’”
- The Karl Blog gives a few tips on cooking with beer and some tasty recipe ideas using their brews.
Possibly Related Posts: